Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rug Hooking Again

When I went to France last week to meet my new grandson, my first grandson, I decided not to take my rug hooking with me. My decision was a practical one. I wanted to travel light, with just a little backpack. I was having so much fun with my daughter, her husband and their baby, that I barely had time to miss my roosting hen project.

I was so glad though when I came home to get re-acquainted with my project, and to return to my routine of hooking in the early morning hours.

I have made some progress. The little hens are now sleeping in their night blue "sheets".




Flowers have started growing around them, each a little different.




Night is spreading around the flowers. I just love playing with my married over-dyed "night" fabrics.




The branches are growing, adding movement and at the same time continuity as I am using only one type of textured wool, a brown and white herringbone.



A demain!


No comments:

Post a Comment